Facetime for PC is one of the best application for audio and video calling. Facetime application was first released for iPhone and Mac devices in July 2010. Facetime is best known for its smooth performance, lightweight interface and better video quality as compared to applications like Skype, Yahoo Messenger, etc.
After few years, in 2013 Apple started the development of Facetime application for Android devices, at that time Android devices were trending like anything, but they failed to create a good position in Google Play store due to huge competition between video calling apps like Messenger, Tango, Skype, etc. Facetime application was the biggest hit in Apple App Store and the main reason behind that was it provides quality video calling services, better optimization, user-friendly but they failed to provide the same features in Android devices. When Apple was working on Facetime Android version, they were also parallelly working on Facetime for PC and Facetime for Windows 10 and other versions of windows were one the best thing they have developed after launching iWatch.
In this tutorial of TricksCraft, we are going to show you how you can easily install Facetime for PC version just in few minutes. It is really easy to set up, you just to follow the instruction as mentioned in this tutorial and then you can use facetime on pc.
How to download Facetime for PC?
- So lets start with the tutorial of Facetime application which we are going to download and install it on Windows PC
- So before downloading Facetime application, first we need to download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Once the download completes, you have to double click on that executable(.exe) file and it will show you a welcome wizard. Click on next.
- Now it will ask you to provide the path where you want to install Bluestacks application, so provide the path and click on Next.
- It will start the installation of Bluestacks program, once the installation completes, you have to restart your system in order to see the changes.
- Once your system restart, launch Bluestacks, it will show same pure stock android interface which is as same as your android device.
- Open Menu and from there launch Play store and sign in your Google Account.
- After Signing your account, you have to search for Factime application, select the first one with the highest ratings and download it.
- It will automatically install Facetime for PC once it gets downloaded.
- Well Bravo, finally your Facetime for Windows has been installed, now you have to create an account there and you add your facetime friends and then you can chat with them anytime you want.
Similar Post: QuickTime for Windows 10
Features of Facetime on PC
- Application is user-friendly, lightweight, easy to use.
- You can use this application anytime, anywhere for Chatting, Audio, and Video Conferencing..
- Application is totally free of cost.
- Comes with to features, user can make audio as well as a video call with multiple users.
- There are some typical features like Blocking or hiding your contacts on Facetime application.
- All your chats, media and other things are stored on your local device as well as iCloud.
- It supports various types of video qualities based on our Internet connection.
So this was all about Facetime for Windows 10 and other versions of Windows, Facetime application is far better than other apps like Skype, Tango and the main reason is that it provides security, all your chats directly get stored at apples iCloud, no outside user can read or delete or modify your chat. If you face any type of problem while installing this facetime application you can write your queries in the comment section below and we will try our best to help you out.