Instagram is one of the apps where you have to need a good amount of following as it is a new trend to have some large followers. Instagram is currently the most used app as people spend more time on Instagram rather than Facebook or Whatsapp. Your follower is the audience who sees the things you post, the stories you post, and after some point of time, they become your genuine visitors. It is easy to know who has unfollowed you by clicking your profile and seeing the number of followers you have. There is also an app called Follow Cop app to Find Out Who Unfollowed You On Instagram. For iphone and Ipad users, there is no such method so they can use it by checking the followers on Instagram itself.
Find Out Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
Basically, there are two methods to find out your followers and that simply upon you that which method you prefer. It happens more often that the person we know personally and interact may unfollow us due to some stiff between both, so in order to make this thing easy let’s see the steps.
Method 1 – Find Out Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
Instagram app is not at all hard to use and most of the people can use it with ease. You can directly go to Instagram and find who is following you and who is not. For both Android and Iphone users this is the handiest way to find the followers, For some people, followers are like asset as they are genuine buyers of the product which the influencers are endorsing through a business account. So let’s figure it out the followers using the Instagram Account.
- Go to your profile
- Near your photo, there will be three icons Posts, Followers and Following.
- Here You can see the number for followers.
- By clicking to followers, you will get the list of the people who are following you.
- If you want to find that specific person you can use the search button which looks like a magnifying glass.
- You can search the specific name there.
- In their profile if follow is written then they didn’t unfollow you and wise versa.
Method 2 – Find Out Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
Follow Cop App
It is again a new and known app to find the lost followers in your Instagram account. Follow cop is the only app which helps the user to find out the people who have unfollowed you in the present. It is not possible to find the followers who have unfollowed you when you don’t have this app. After you have this app on your phone, you can know the current status of your followers. The app is only available for Android users, and the steps to use this method is as follows:
- Firstly download the Follow Cop App from the Play store.
- Search the name of the app in your play store account
- After you get that, choose the install button.
- After its downloaded, agree to the accept to keep the app in your phone.
- Tap open when it is downloaded.
- Log in to Instagram account from this app.
- While you will do so, you will have to open your profile.
- Here you will get the number of the people who have unfollowed you currently.
- Now you can use this app more often to find out who is following you and who is not.
- You can keep this app in your phone if you want to keep a track on your followers.
The Only disadvantage of this app is that it has so many advertisements which keep on popping whenever you open the app to see the unfollowers. If like many people you are also running an online business then this is probably a useful app for you. Instagram is considered as the latest app and increasing followers is the main excitement in Instagram.