So you bought a new logitech wireless mouse and you have no idea how to use it directly on your computer or laptop. Well to run any Wireless mouse, you first need to insert the mouse usb drive to your system and then you have to download the drivers of that mouse from official website. Some companies provide a small CD which contains drivers installation file. In case if you don’t find any installation media with your mouse when you unpack then the only option you have is to download the dirvers from official website. In our case, we bought Logitech Wireless mouse and when we insert the USB drive, it doesn’t work, so here we have to download Logitech Wireless Mouse Driver from official Logitech official website. So lets see how can we do it further in this tutorial.
How to Download and Update Logitech Wireless Mouse Driver for Windows
So here in this tutorial we are going to show you few methods in which we we are going to download the drivers from logitech’s official site and then we are going to show you how to update those drivers regularly.
Method 1: Download Logitech Wireless Mouse Driver from official site
- So in very first step of this method, you have to visit the official website of Logitech to download the device drivers.
- Search for your mouse drivers, in my case I have Logitech G602 Wireless mouse, so from options, I selected my mouse and operating system.
- Once the above things are done, click on download button as shown in this image below.
- After downloading, you have to run the .exe(executable file) and it will show you Welcome Wizard, click on Next button.
- It will ask you path in which you want to install the driver, you can keep it default and click on next and it will start installing the driver.
- Once the Drivers are successfully installed, you have to restart your system to make sure all new changes are properly saved or not.
Method 2: Update Logitech Wireless Mouse Driver
So here we assume that you have already downloaded your Drivers but still the mouse is not in working condition. Maybe the drivers which are currently installed in your system are not updated to the latest version so in this method we will show you how to update your logitech mouse driver in a single click.
- In first step you have to Download and install Driver Easy tool from official website.
- After installing Driver Easy, you have run the tool and scan for all the updates.
- It will start scanning for all the software updates in your system and as soon as it finds any update, it will show you.
- Here we have to update our Logitech mouse, so when it will scan for update, it will show you a huge list of updates.
- Select the update and click on Update All button as shown in this image.
So finally our Logitech Wireless Mouse Driver are download and updated to the latest version. If you mouse doesn’t work after installing the driver then you should also try updating it. If you face any problem while following this article then please let us know in comment section below.