Nvidia Corporation which is an american based company who is into building and designing graphics processing units for the gaming, photo and video editing and some professional market use. So you watnt to try out your new Nvidia graphics card but when you are facing problem while installing the drivers? Here we will help you out. We saw many people are facing problems when install fresh Nvidia drivers on their system but they are not able to find the GPU Control Panel to do some manual changes like clocking and overclocking of Graphics Card. Here in this guide of Tricks Craft we are going to show you how you can solve Nvidia Control Panel Missing problem in few clicks
What Exactly is NVIDIA Control Panel?
Nvidia Control panel is panel where you can manage all the settings of your Graphics Card. Using Nvidia Control Panel you can optimize all the games which are currently installed in your system. It is basically an Interface which helps the driver software to communicate with your hardware. If there are any updates for your GPU then it will automatically search and download those update.
When big games like GTA V release for Windows OS, Nvidia and other Graphics card companies always release a special driver update which can easily handle that new game and if you don’t update it then the game won’t run properly on your system.
How to Fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Problem in Windows
In this guide we have written several methods on how you can easily solve your Nvidia Control panel missing issue. You don’t have to follow all the methods, if the first method works for you then you don’t have to follow rest other solutions. So let start without wasting up more time.
Method 1: Unhide your NVIDIA Control Panel
In this method we are just simply going to unhide the control panel from Windows Settings. So just follow the steps below if you want to solve control panel missing problem.
- Press Start + R button right from your keyboard and type “Control Panel” and hit Enter button.
- In Control panel, you have to select Large Icon from Category options.
- Now there you have to find and select Nvidia Control Panel.
- Now go to Desktop tab and select option as shown in this image.
- Click on Apply and then Click on OK button and check whether the problem is solved or not.
- Do restart your system once before checking to make sure that all the changes are done.
Method 2: Update your graphics driver
Above method didn’t worked for you? Don’t worry we got one more solution for you. In this solution we are going to show you how you can update your current Graphics card drivers.
- You have to first download and install Driver Easy Software.
- Launch Driver Easy software from Desktop and click on Scan Now button and it will start scanning for the software programs which are in need of update.
- Once the scanning complete it will list all the softwares and drivers which are in need of update.
- You can either select update which are necessary or you can update all the drivers at once by clicking on Update all button.
That’s it, this was all about How you can fix Nvidia Control Panel Missing Issue in Windows, if the problem still exist then we would suggest you to uninstall the current Nvidia driver and download the latest version from official website. If you can problem while following this tutorial then please let us know in comment section below.