Quicktime Player is one of the most widely used music and video player developed for MAC operating system which was released in 2009 by Apple. If you have switched or willing to switch from MAC operating system to Windows operating system then you would be need good music and video players for your system. Windows platform has Windows Media Player, VLC and other music and video player but they all are not that good as QuickTime, so here in this article we are going to show you how you can download and install Quicktime for Windows 10
Quicktime player is more like VLC, or I should say VLC is an alternative for QuickTime application, I can’t say anything against it as both of the players are the best at their places. These both players are light weight and all the videos and music smoothly with perfect display.
How to Download and Install QuickTime for Windows 10
Apple has made it easy for Windows users to download and install QuickTime for Windows 10, all you have to do is go to apple official site and download it from that site and this article we are going to show you how you can do that, so lets start
- So first you have to visit Apple official website in order to download QuickTime player for Windows 10
- When you will visit their website, first you need to provide your email address,, the reason behind this email address is, if there are any updates in future regarding QuickTime Windows 10 then Apple will notify you via email.
- Now open that executable(.exe) file and it will show Welcome wizard, just click on Next.
- Now you have to agreed the license and terms and condition of this software in order to install it.
- Now click on Typical icon, we would like to prefer you Typical installation, because if you go with custom installation, then you have configuring everything manually like which functions you want to install and which you don’t want to, but we you select Typical then it will automatically select those functions based on your operating system.
- After selecting Typical installation, click on Next and you have click on install and the installation process will be start for QuickTime.
- Once this process is done, click on Finish button and your installation will be done.
After installing all you have to do is restart your system. so After restarting your system you can use this application to stream Audio and Video smoothly, Quicktime for Windows 10 Audio and Video delivery is flawless and much better than Windows Media Player and VLC.
Also Read: How to Fix Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working
Windows QuickTime supports many types of Audio and Video formats like .mp3, .mp4, .flv, .avi, .3gp, etc and that is why it is one of the best audio and video player for Windows operating system.
So finally congrats on QuickTime installation on your Windows Platform, now stream endless music and video right from your computer anytime you like. If you have any kind of doubts while downloading and installing Quicktime Player then please comment below and will try our best to help you out.