To fine tune and offer maximum control, Razer delivers a software tool named Razer synapse. Razer surround pro is not hard to use among different languages as it supports a selection of languages. Razer is one of the most common peripheral manufacturers for PC gamers. Razer also uses the cloud so users can access their setups from assorted computers. In a nutshell, Razer surround is right in keeping with the larger players in virtual surround audio and you may get it free of charge. We all are well acquainted with Razer and their products when it comes to gaming. Razer’s two most popular products are the Razer mouse and the Razer keyboard. The most important aspects of all Razer products are how reliable they are while using. If you are a frequent user of Razer products, you must have used Razer Synapse device. It is a cloud-based configuration software which helps us to manage all the other Razer devices at one place. However, sometimes there may be some problems with Razer Synapse, and it might stop working. Thus, in this article, I will tell How you can solve Razer Synapse Not Working problem by showing you a few simple and easy solution in this article below
What Exactly is Razer Synapse?
The computer software includes all the characteristics you’d expect from a gaming suite, for example, ability to earn customized profiles, map macros get the most out of Razer’s Hyperesponse buttons function. You must be sure that any item connected with the computer software must not continue being left in the Apps list. Most software that arrives with cards and headphones really can end up being horrible with the sound.
Razer Synapse keeps your devices in optimal condition as it automatically keeps updating and downloading driver the program and its several firmware updates for Windows, as soon as they become available.
The remarkable thing is that Razer Synapse is not a necessary software for your Razer devices to work, but if you want the full potential of your devices to be used then it is advisable to use Razor synapse.
Razer Synapse Not Working Error
Razer Synapse is a useful software for people who utilize Razer Hardware. But, occasionally Razer Synapse begins having difficulties. Since Razer Synapse handles other Razer apparatus, the problem becomes very annoying when it does not do the job properly, and this disrupts the general consumer experience. There are particular causes of Razer Synapse not functioning, but the important one is obsolete or corrupt drivers. Other reasons include: The machine files might have been corrupted because of malware or adware along with Bad Internet connectivity.
In the instance of lousy online connectivity, the issue is readily solved by changing to a fantastic online connection. But in the event the problem due to something else, then you need to repair the razer synapse not opening up mistake manually. In cases like this, let us proceed farther to the technical procedures to solve Razer Synapse not functioning problem.
3 Ways to Fix Razer Synapse not Opening Error
Three techniques that are available to fix the razer synapse not discovering mouse problem. Just adhere to the step-wise guide.
You can begin with trying the most elementary process and if it doesn’t help then comply with the other processes too. Let us see how we can fix Razer Synapse not working problem.
Method 1: Re-install Device Drivers
Drivers are the main reason for the Razor Synapse isn’t working problem. In cases like this, you eliminate and re-add the apparatus to re-install their apparatus. This will gradually solve the matter. Follow the following steps to resolve the Razer Synapse mouse not functioning difficulty:
- Press the Windows + R key from your keyboard to trigger the Run dialog box. Type devmgmt.msc and then hit Enter. It will open up the device manager.
- Find the Human Interface Devices, Keyboards, Mouse and other pointing devices option and expand it
- After that, uninstall each Razer device by right clicking on them. Check the delete drivers as well when un-installing.
- Afterward, go to the Search bar from the Start menu and navigate to Programs -> Apps & features.
- Now you have to find Razer Synapse software there and Uninstall it.
- Delete all the Razer devices drivers from your PC. Keep them disconnected for 5 minutes. Restart your system and then plug them back to the network.
- Windows 10 will now automatically start looking for driver updates and install all the required device drivers in no time which depends on your ISP. Also, Razer Synapse will also appear. Let it download and then install. Afterward, check if Razer Synapse is working fresh and beautiful now.
Method 2: Re-installing Software
Re-installing the Razor Synapse is the simplest and easiest way to counter the razer synapse not detecting mouse issue. Follow these steps to solve the problem:
- Press the Win key + R key simultaneously to access the Run dialog box, type “appwiz.cpl” and hit Enter. It will open up the Programs and Features window.
- Again you have to find Razor Synapse and Razor Core, Uninstall them.
- Go to this following path C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer and C:\ProgramData\Razer directories and delete all the hidden files present in there( You have to unhide all the hidden data from settings).
- After removing the files, restart your computer.
- Press the Win key + R key simultaneously to access the Run dialog box. Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter. This will open the Device Manager window.
- In the Device Manager, locate the Razer devices and right-click on them, uninstall the driver software for this device while deleting the drivers.
- Unplug all Razer devices from the system. Keep them like that for about 5 minutes and then plug them back. Windows will then re-install their drivers automatically again.
- After turning off the firewall and also the antivirus. Now install the latest version of the .NET Framework from Microsoft’s official website.
- You can Download and install Razer Synapse software from official their website and check that the problem is solved. However, Razer Synapse should be installed automatically along with the drivers.
Method 3: Update Your Windows
Upgrades improve the general operation, functionality, and safety of any platform. Bugs are fixed in the more recent upgrades. Follow the next steps to upgrade Windows:
- First, go to Control Panel -> System and Security.
- Now click on Windows Updates.
- Now you have to select Check for updates button and let Windows find and install all the update which are available for your system
These would be the three natural & best methods on how best to fix Razer Synapse Not Working problem. If you have implemented the method properly, you’d have the ability to utilize Razer Synapse along with other Razer apparatus with no issues. If you face any issues while following this article then please let us know in the comment section below