We all end up deleting our precious photos, videos or audios either due to space crunch on our devices or by accident. Whatever be the reason to delete the files, we all have wondered whether it is possible to get the deleted files files back. Yes it is possible to recover the deleted files from the phone. So, are you too wondering how to recover deleted files from Android phone? Read on!
In order to get your deleted files (whether photos or videos or audio or any other type of file) back in your phone in such a way that you can access it, the following steps are to be followed to effectively recover your files.
- 1 Quick and Easy Steps – How To Recover Deleted Files From Android
- 1.1 Step 1. First Check Your BackUp
- 1.2 Step 2. Android Data Recovery Tool Download
- 1.3 Step 3. Complete Installation
- 1.4 Step 4. Connecting your Android Phone with PC
- 1.5 Step 5. Enable USB Debugging
- 1.6 Step 6.Choose the Files for Recovery
- 1.7 Step 7. Click on Allow button
- 1.8 8.Review the Files to be Recovered
- 1.9 9. Hit Recover
Quick and Easy Steps – How To Recover Deleted Files From Android
Step 1. First Check Your BackUp
Yes I know this is pretty obvious that you have already checked your backup folder and then landed on this page. But still, just in case.
It is possible that you have your deleted photos and videos and other files in the backup folder of your phone. In that case, you can check your folder of backed up data or go to the ‘Bin’ folder on your File Manager of your phone and then hit restore button after selecting the files you want restored back. If your files are not present on your backup folder, then you need to follow the following method.
Step 2. Android Data Recovery Tool Download
Download the tool Android Data Recovery on your PC from the web.
Step 3. Complete Installation
After downloading, double click on the downloaded file and install the tool so that it can be used. Installation will be completed by accepting the terms and conditions and clicking on Yes.
Step 4. Connecting your Android Phone with PC
Connect your Android Phone with your PC and then relaunch the app.
Step 5. Enable USB Debugging
Next step will be to set up Android and enable debugging of USB
Different Android OS versions will have different modes of USB debugging which is mentioned as below:
1) Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to “Settings” -> Click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” -> Enable “USB debugging”
2) Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to “Settings” < Click on “Developer options” < Enable “USB debugging”
3) Android 4.2 or newer: Go to “Settings” < Click on “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” 7-8 times till you get a note “You are under developer mode” < Go back to “Settings” < Click on “Developer options” < Enable “USB debugging”
Step 6.Choose the Files for Recovery
After doing this, the app will be successfully completed to your phone, and you will be required to choose the type of files for recovery. Select the check boxes of these files that you need and then click Next to analyze your Android data.
After the previous step, click on the Allow button that pops up on your phone to let the app analyze your deleted data on the phone.
Fix – Error! The Requested Error Requires Elevation.
8.Review the Files to be Recovered
On analyzing the deleted files on your phone, you will be required to preview the files that you want to be recovered. If there is a file that is selected but you do not want it to be recovered, then untick the checkbox.
9. Hit Recover
Next, hit the recover button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
And voila! You have your files back!
We hope this tip on how to recover deleted files from Android phone has helped you recover your files which you had accidentally deleted. If it hasn’t then feel free to comment in the comment section regarding any query that you face. We will be glad to help you out.