Are you facing System Service Exception problem in your Windows operating system? We have seen many Windows 10 users facing this problem after anniversary update of Windows 10. There is nothing you need to worry about, this error is normal, you are not the only one who is facing this problem. In this tutorial of Tricks Craft we are going to show how you can solve this system service exception windows 10 issue within few minutes, so lets start.
How to Solve System Service Exception Windows 10
Your screen might be showing you this message “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you(0% Complete).
We have written few methods for you which you can try and we are quite sure that these methods will work for you.
Method 1: Try to Update your Device Drivers
There are many possibilities that your machine is showing your System Service Exception error because you haven’t updated your device driver or your Windows. Let me tell you why this might cause such problems. The main reason why this problem is emerging again and again is due to drivers and softwares, if you don’t update your softwares and drivers regularly then it might cause problems. You system drivers won’t be able to communicate to the hardware.
- Windows has built in tool from which you can check any updates for drivers softwares.
- All you need to do is press Windows button + X button or right click on Computer and click on Manage.
- From there you will find Device Manager, click on that and you will list of drivers devices that are connected to your system like Keyboard, Mouse, Printer, Monitor, GPU, etc as shown in image below.
From here, try to update all of the drivers and then restart your system and all your problems will be solved.
If this thing is not fixing your problem then we have one another solution for you. Lets see how it works
Method 2: Try to Run System File Checker
The blue screen error System Service Exception can also be cause due to corrupted files and folder. There are chance that your internal Windows operating system have corrupted. You have to identify the corrupted inorder to solve this system_service_exception windows 10 error.
- Go to start and type CMD and run it as Administrator
- Now type this command “chkdsk /f /r” and press enter in cmd in order to solve windows 10 system service exception.
- Now it will ask you to check the volume when you restart the system, if you have to press Y and enter.
- Now restart your system and then this tool will start looking for errors and corrupted files.
- Wait for sometime and let the process completes. Once it done, again restart your PC. and you will see that the problem has been solved.
So this was all about how to solve system service exception problem in windows 10. if you guys have any doubts, then please let us know in the comments below and we will surely try to help you out, thanks for reading.